Modem Router SGE-3G/GPRS
CIRCUTOR’S 3G Modem Router is desig- ned to communicate with energy meters or other units. The modem’s main feature is a system that can establish communications with EDGE / HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access); it will activate the GPRS communications mode when there is no 3G coverage. It can establish communications via a fixed or dynamic IP address (DYNDNS) The modem has built-in ETHERNET, RS-232 and RS- 485 ports. The modem’s routing is configured from the WEB site.
- Auto-reset every 24 hours.
- EDGE / HSDPA Communications.
- GPRS Communications.
- Fixed IP systems compatible
- DYNDNS compatible
- Ethernet, RS-232 and RS-485 communications
- Modem configuration WEBSERVER
- Transparent protocol for communicating with the energy meters.
- UDP, TCP and FTP Protocols (only valid for the Ethernet port).
- Remote modem configuration.
- SMS message delivery
- IP and port configuration
- APN configuration
- User / Password configuration
- Status LEDsSee RRP